Top exercises for burning stubborn stomach fat

When I started working out I had problems with burning belly fat. I don't know about you but belly fat can be really stubborn, thigh fat is also stubborn to lose but that's a post for another day. After a couple of weeks that I started posting this blog, I have seen some changes, I lost alot of belly fat and even the six pack is showing ( I will share some photos soon after I achieve some goals I have set for myself). However, I have some tips I can share of how I achieved these results. One thing is for sure.... It's not a shortcut, our bodies are different and to some it may take longer than others to shed that belly fat. Besides doing exercises.. Dieting is also important. Dieting and working out should go hand in hand to achieve the best results. The videos I see always talk about doing crunches but crunches won't get you a six pack on their own.... I learned that the hard way. What will get you a six pack is burning that belly fat. Crunches will give you a strong core but the abs won't show until you lose the stubborn stomach fat. You need to do exercises like lunges, weight lifting, strength training and yoga. You have to workout the whole body in order to burn belly fat. Concentrating on one body part is not effective. Hiit and cardio should not be left out. Muscles burn more calories compared to fat so in order to lose a lot of fat build muscle. I came across a strategy called FST-7 where you workout various groups of muscles by doing seven sets and reps which helps build muscle in various parts of the body. I now do it daily and I am gaining a some muscle. Also... In order to achieve maximum results, don't do the same exercise everyday, it's good to try different types of exercises so that you can approach the muscles at different angles. The most important muscle groups to concentrate on are: - Back muscles - Both sides of the thighs - Buttocks - Shoulders - Hips - Biceps and triceps - Arms When on workout schedule, don't start with the abs muscles. You will wear them out since they are important for the other exercises. Always do abs exercises last. Working on these groups if muscles, doing simple exercises like walking, yoga, cardiovascular exercises and above all, have a positive mindset you will lose belly fat in a great and healthy way. Good luck guys.

Comments