Learning to let go...

Hello guys... So today am not going to bore you with my fitness journey progress though I can't fail to mention that things have been going fine. Today am going to write about something that has been bothering for quite some time. It's the phrase that I keep hearing people talk about. 'Letting Go". I am a Christian and I've also heard people say that you should let go and let God. Sometimes I think it doesn't make sense but I will just write what I understand and if it's wrong you should all feel free to contact me and correct me in the comments section. No one has a perfect life, we all have ups and downs. We face some situations that seem impossible to get out of and those situations are the ones we are told to let go and let God handle them. Am sorry to say, but sometimes I feel addicted to worry where I find that if am not struggling then am doing something wrong. I think that's why I find it so hard to let go. However, to be honest, I would really love the idea of letting go of a situation and being relieved of the burden. I just don't know if that's the right thing to do. I have come across some posts where they say thagoletting go means you let go of any fears you have, any misconceptions, self will and the limited ego. Pathwork lectures. I know that we shouldn't always find that one person who agrees with us but I agree with pathwork lectures but I will also highlight other works which were against the issue of letting go. Letting God on the other hand refers to allowing yourself to be directed by God. To let go of worries and of what you think should happen and be ready to listen to God. There are a lot of opportunities and outcomes that could work best for you if you chose to loosen the grip and listen as you are being guided by God. Before you get to do this, there will be a lot of inner struggle. Such philosophies are best applicable in the spiritual world that they are in our day to day lives. However, how we go about our day to day lives explains who we really are and this is exactly where we need this let go. The real truth can be told in a different way. People know that everything has been provided for them but and they were not made to suffer but they just want to have that fulfillment of achieving something in a certain way. It can be complicated to tell such a person to let go. When you hold on too much too something, have a tight grip and distrust prohibits divine flow. Letting go allows you to experience the fullness of divine power and the creativity. Personally I would say it's the fear of the unknown. You may be in an unhappy relationship or unhappy working condition but you want to keep holding on to that because you are afraid if you let go you will lose the person or the job. However look at the bright side, it could give you a chance to meet someone who truly appreciates you and it could give you a chance to get your dream job. For example, if you want love and respect and trust in a relationship, don't ask for it, let go of the fear, let go if the worries be yourself and let the love come naturally. Most of us are hooked up to the status quo. We want to be seen with certain jobs and certain achievements so we endup trusting our inner self, rather than trusting in God. Letting go and letting God feels wonderful but you still don't want to. If you accept this wonderfulness and joy, letting go comes gradually and it will be a continuous process because you can't decide all at once. We tend to create situations of poverty and fear for wanting something but the desperation is not due to achieving that its due to not letting God into your life. If you have a strong wish, you need to let it go, even if it's just for a moment. When you have let go you can always come back to it. Wanting your wish to be fulfilled closes the door to many other ways. We will continue with this topic next week. Feel free to comment below and also share this post.

Comments