Task of the week!!

Hello guys, it's time to start our workout routine. I had posted earlier that I lapsed... Which is normal I guess. But instead of trying to justify myself it's time to set small goals and to achieve those goals. My goal this week is to do 45 minutes of aerobics everyday combined with an workout to get some abs and shed some fat. I know this might sound too much, it sounds hectic for me because am a busy guy and I don't get time to go to the gym often but I will have to push myself. I will also remember to push it a notch higher everyday adding some workouts like pushups, hamstring stretches among others. I also understand that to lose fat/weight I need to diet. So my plan is: 1. Reduce how much sugar and starch I take. This means I have to cut back on high cab foods. From what I understand, these foods lead to an excretion of insulin which stores fat in our bodies. So, in order to lose weight without hunger I have to cut back on high cab foods. This will eventually kill my appetite. 2. I have to eat proteins and vegetables. I always thought that proteins cause weight gain so I was a little shocked to find out that actually they help in reducing fat in the body. Constructing a meal with proteins, fat and vegetables will reduce the amount of carb intake by increasing metabolism in our bodies. 3. Lastly, as I mentioned above, I have to workout. There are a lot of ways to workout buy I choose aerobics as the main routine and a few additional workouts daily. I've learned that there is no shortcut, I have to do it every day to get the results. I know I started off at a rough patch and as much as I won't make any promises I will do my best. If you are on the same journey you can join me or if you're an expert you can share your tips in the comments section below. Wish me luck.

Comments